Dedicated and determined: Add Custom Results’ professionals to your team today.
Our founder Diane Christensen, has more than 40 years in the insurance business. Her career started in a medical, dental, vision and disability claims office for a major insurance carrier. From the ground up she learned the basics of claims management, utilization and technology implementation. She managed a claims Technical Unit before moving into Agency Services as a Group Representative. Diane's first agency was created in 1986 and sold to a major agency in 2000 at above market levels. Custom Results Corporate Consulting was born out of a desire to do things differently for the clients. The agency has achieved those goals and continues to be an innovator and trusted advisor for employee benefit solutions.
We believe that one size does not fit all. Consultation begins with listening carefully. What does your company create and what are your competitive challenges for resources?
Benefits have become significant in the recruiting and retention of your resources. You have done the work to implement a competitive benefits strategy for your company. Custom Results Corporate Consulting is not only there for your open enrollment. Throughout your plan year, we continue to be available to your employees and prospective hires to discuss their personal and specific benefit questions and concerns.
We take the security of your data very seriously and are Cybersecurity insured. We utilize Cloud-based encrypted file folders and automatic Zix encrypted emails. Employee Navigator is SOCII & HITRUST audited.
Employee Benefits change rapidly and often and the plans implemented need to meet and maintain compliance standards. Human Resources teams wear many hats. Managing Employee Benefits need not take time away from the essential goals of the team. We can help with technological solutions, partnerships with carriers, payroll companies, and enrollment platforms. Need extra help to complete a project, implement a strategy or reach a goal? Our HR Consulting Group can help with extra hands on deck.
When something isn't going right, we are on your side. Whether a bill needs an audit, a claim is not processed to satisfaction, just routine requests for an address change or a new ID card. Our partnership with the ICA, Insurance Consulting Associates, means that we have superior negotiating power with our carriers and vendors. Our combined large volumes of business and retention afford us dedicated representatives and the ability to move administrative mountains.
- Member of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Statewide Advisory Council
- Leading Producers Round Table Soaring Eagle for more than 9 years, the highest level awarded by the National Association of Health Underwriters.
- WBE (Women's Business Enterprise National Council) certified
- Active participant in the ICA (Insurance Consulting Associates)
- VIP member of the Small Business Association of Michigan - Chairman's Club
- NAHU Certfied Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Professional
- Member of the Board of Directors for Small Business Association of Michigan
- Member of the National Association of Health Underwriters
- Member of the Small Business Association of Michigan
- A decade of industry experience, including an eight year tenure supporting a Fortune 500 insurance firm
- Cross-disciplinary work in sales and management, in addition to benefits administration
- B.S. in Speech Pathology from Eastern Michigan University
- Certified Yoga Instructor - Yoga Alliance
- Account management
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Member of the American Collage of Medicine
- Group Account Services Representative
- Individual, Medicare Advantage and Marketplace Certified ISO Environmental Consultant, ISO 9001 - ISO/TS16949 Consultant and Internal Auditor
Custom Results Corporate Consulting is a proud member of:
The American Society of Employers
The Small Business Association of Michigan
Society for Human Resource Management
National Association of Health Underwriters