Dedicated and determined: Add Custom Results’ professionals to your team today.
Our founder Diane Christensen, has more than 40 years in the insurance business. Her career started in a medical, dental, vision and disability claims office for a major insurance carrier. From the ground up she learned the basics of claims management, utilization and technology implementation. She managed a claims Technical Unit before moving into Agency Services as a Group Representative. Diane's first agency was created in 1986 and sold to a major agency in 2000 at above market levels. Custom Results Corporate Consulting was born out of a desire to do things differently for the clients. The agency has achieved those goals and continues to be an innovator and trusted advisor for employee benefit solutions.
We believe that one size does not fit all. Consultation begins with listening carefully. What does your company create and what are your competitive challenges for resources?
You have done the work to implement a competitive benefits strategy for your company.Benefits have become significant in the recruitingand retention of your resources. Custom Results Corporate Consulting is there for your open enrollment. Throughout your plan year we continue to be available to your employees and prospective hires to discuss their personal and specific benefit questions and concerns.
We take the security of your data very seriously.Cloud based encrypted file folders and automatic Zix encrypted emails. We are Cybersecurity insured. Employee Navigator is SOCII & HITRUST audited.
Employee Benefits change rapidly and often. Your plans need to be implemented to meet and maintain compliance standards. Human Resources teams wear a lot of hats. Managing Employee Benefits need not take time away from the importantgoals of the team. We can help with technological solutions, partnerships with carriers, payroll companies and enrollment platforms. Need extra help to complete a project, implement a strategy or reach a goal? Our HR Consulting Group can help with extra hands on deck.
When something isn't going right we are on your side. Whether a bill needs an audit, a claim is not processed to satisfaction, or just routine requests for an address change, or a new ID card.Our partnership with the ICA, Insurance Consulting Associates, means that we have superior negotiating power with our carriers and vendors. Our combined large volumes of business and retention, affords us dedicated representatives and the ability to move administrative mountains.
- Member of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Statewide Advisory Council
- Leading Producers Round Table Soaring Eagle for more than seven years, the highest level awarded by the National Association of Health Underwriters.
- WBE (Women's Business Enterprise National Council) certified
- Active participant in the ICA (Insurance Consulting Associates)
- VIP member of the Small Business Association of Michigan - Chairman's Club
- NAHU Certfied Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Professional
- Account management
- American Collage of Sports Medicine
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Member of the American Collage of Medicine
- Group Account Services Representative
- Individual, Medicare Advantage and Marketplace Certified ISO Environmental Consultant, ISO 9001 - ISO/TS16949 Consultant and Internal Auditor
Custom Results Corporate Consulting is a proud member of:
The American Society of Employers
The Small Business Association of Michigan
Society for Human Resource Management
National Association of Health Underwriters